Babymore Velvet Deluxe Cot Bed - White
Luxurious soft touch velvet fabric and a timeless white finish, diamante tufted upholstery makes a great statement. This beautiful and distinctive model fits effortlessly into any surroundings. The fabric is water resistant for easy wipe clean maintenance. Generous 5cm thickness solid wood structure ensures its robust to last for years.
- Luxurious diamante and velvet tufted upholstery, Distinctive and unique design for a great nursery
- Generous 5cm solid wood structure, lasts for years of use
- Water resistant and breathable upholstery
- Three adjustable bed base positions that allow you to alter the height of the base to ensure safety and security for the baby
- Protective teething rails on top of both sides. Teething rails helps to avoid damage to baby's teeth and gums when they bite the sides of the cot
- Easily convert to bed, not only does the cot last longer, but it helps baby to move from cot to bed as smooth as possible
- Birth to approximately four years old
Made for Moms Awards 2017 - Best Cot Bed - Bronze
Best Baby and Toddler Gear 2017 - Best Cot Bed - Shortlist
Dimensions: 95 x 156 x 74 cm - 33 kg
Requires UK standard size cot mattress - 140 x 70 CM (purchased separately)
Babymore is a British company based in Essex, consists of a team with years of experience in nursery industry. They strive to produce the best possible quality products that redefine the nursery with both style and functionality.
Award Winning Designs
Mother and Baby Award 2015 Best cot bed
Made for Mums Award 2017 Best cot bed
Best Baby and Toddler Gear 2017 Best cot bed
Loved By Parents Award 2017 Best cot
Loved By Parents Award 2017 Best cot bed
Loved By Parents Award 2017 Best nursery range
Mother and Baby Award 2018 Best cot bed
Made for Mums Award 2018 Best cot bed
FREE DELIVERY on orders £100 or over.
~3 - 5 working days delivery time.
Our delivery services apply to UK addresses, excludes BFPO addresses, PO box or communal postal addresses, and the Channel Islands. Our standard delivery service is a one-man curbside service, and delivers Monday to Friday 7am-6pm, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Any date or period for delivery will be considered as indicative only, remote or rural addresses could take longer to deliver to.
- Correct delivery address.
We are not liable for loss from an incorrect address provided with your order. Change of address after the order dispatch will bring a charge of £5 per box/parcel and courier may have to delay the delivery to apply the change of address.
- A valid mobile telephone number.
We need to contact you to discuss the best time for your goods to be delivered. Please provide us with a valid daytime number we can contact you on.
- Someone must be able to sign and take the parcel on the day.
A signature is required upon delivery. Any missed deliveries will incur a second attempt re-delivery charges of £5 per box/parcel.
- Please respond to any calling cards that are left by our courier.
If an item is not called for within 7 days from 1st delivery attempt, and returned to us, a return charge of £10 per box/parcel will be incurred.
- Please ensure a capable person is available to take large item delivery.
Due to legal restrictions, the courier will only able to deliver to your front door or the main entrance to the building should you live in a flat, and will not able to take this further.
Without your specific written instruction, we don’t allow the courier to leave the parcel to your neighbour or a safe place. If you would like goods delivered to your neighbour or a safe place, at the checkout stage, under the section ‘Order Notes’, you are able to include certain information / instructions for the delivery. We are not liable for loss or consequential damages that arise out of such an arrangement.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isles
Standard Delivery within 5-7 working days, no free delivery
Isle of Wight – £10
(Post codes: PO30-PO41)
Scottish Highland – £30
(Post codes: IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36 & IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA21-PA38, PH4-PH41, PH49 & PH50, KA27 & KA28)
Scottish Islands & Isles of Scilly – £40
(Post codes: IV41-IV49, IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PA20, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, HS, ZE)
Northern Ireland – £35
(Post codes: BT)
Isle of Man – £80
(Post codes: IM)